Help us produce Austin's first office design tour!
The RAD Office Tour is coming up! We are looking for a trusted team of volunteers & team captains to help make our first annual event go as smoothly as possible!
Office Tour Shifts
What this is:
RAD Office Tour is a self-guided tour of cool and inspiring offices in Austin. The idea is attendees will take their own tour around town in whatever order they wish, using maps we provide them. Inside each office will be 2 volunteers at a table to answer any questions and process any day-of ticket sales.
Who you are:
• Available for a morning or afternoon shift (or even better, both!)
• Friendly & eager to help people
• Trustworthy and tech savvy enough to process orders using Square
• If you’re more of a leader, we’d love to have you as a Team Captain!
What you’ll get:
• Free General Admission ticket to the Office Tour!
• Provided lunch & Topo Chico.
• A really rad shirt (see what we did there?)
• An interesting experience in a cool office in Austin!
If this sounds good to you, please fill out the form below and hit submit!
Questions? Please contact RAD Volunteer Coordinator, Fannie Gunton, at firstname.lastname@example.org.